Uark USB to Bluetooth Audio Interface
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
Want to enjoy the modern technology has to offer so you can play your own playlist direct from your Smartphone/tablets even while driving? Yet you have to go through tons of trouble just to get rid of your car ground looping problem with that dirty sound varies in pitch to your throttle? Come on, don't put up with a minimal sound quality in your car you would never tolerate at home anymore!
- Designed for transforming traditional speakers to hands free Bluetooth wireless speakers with super clear sound quality; provide a simple hands-free solution for answering and receiving phone calls and streaming music from your Bluetooth-enabled phones while on the go
- Unique Electromagnetic noise-filtering technology removes car power noise issue has proven on 100+ vehicles for excellent sound quality
- Connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time with over length receiving distance; latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology offers range up to 33 feet; automatic re-connection up to 8 memorized devices
- Easily adapt via A/V, RCA, and 3.5mm jack input for home theaters, stereo systems, and car stereos; support SBC, AAC & MP3 compression formats
- Comes with a Bluetooth receiver, a 20-inch connector extension (1/8" 3.5mm female AUX to RCA male), and a user manual
Our Uark 7 Bluetooth 4.0 Music Receiver is the perfect gadget to transform your home or car stereo speakers to a wireless audio system. We understand your noise issue while using the car power as your audio adaptor's source, Uark's noise filtering technology eliminates the issue and provides a stable sound transmission up to 32 feet.
Installation is a breeze. When your Hi-Fi car stereo has both a USB and AUX jack, simply plug both ends of our Bluetooth receiver in. Switch the car audio system input to AUX and voilà, a wireless audio system on the go is right in your palm! If your system doesn't have a USB jack, simply purchase an additional USB power convertor for an easy installation.
We believe our Uark Bluetooth music receiver is ideal for travelling in car, because your incoming calls will be seamlessly diverted to the Bluetooth headset and switched back to Uark when call ends. Up to 2 devices can be simultaneously connected to the stereo system, offering a fantastic sound experience for you and your passengers. What's more Uark memorizes up to 8 previously paired devices. Not only the standard SBC compression format it supports, but also AAC & MP3, which delivers high quality and pure sound.