- 12 Volt Products
- Accessory Switch Panels
- Adhesives / Lubricants / Tape
- Amplifier Installation Kits
- Antennas / Antenna Adapters
- Audio Processors
- Battery Chargers
- Bluetooth (Non Vehicle-Specific)
- Cables / Adapters
- Carpet / Fabrics
- Ceiling / Headrest Monitors
- Cell Phone Accessories / Mounts
- Cleaning / Detailing / Protection
- Complete Audio Kits
- Custom Installation Products
- Dash and Panel Mounts
- Dash Kits / Pockets / Trim Panels
- Dashcams / DVR Systems
- Displays / Merch / Signs
- DJ Equipment
- Door Locking Products / Actuators
- Driver Assistance Systems
- Electrical / Wiring
- Fiberglassing / Flocking / Filling
- GPS Tracking
- Heads Up Displays (HUD)
- Lighting (Emergency and Safety)
- Lighting (Fiber Optic)
- Lighting (Halogen)
- Lighting (HID)
- Lighting (LED)
- Marine / Powersports
- Motorcycle Products
- Monitors / Monitor Mounts
- OEM Integration / Retention
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Plastics / PVC / Vinyl
- Power Capacitors
- Power Distribution / Fusing
- Power Liftgates
- Power Supplies / Inverters
- Power Window Kits and Parts
- Prefab Speaker Installation
- Rear-view Mirrors
- Receivers / Media Players
- Remote Start / Keyless / Security
- Satellite Radio
- Seat Heaters
- Soldering Irons / Torches
- Sound Deadening Material
- Speaker Adapters / Baffles
- Speaker Grills / Accessories
- Subwoofer / Speaker Enclosures
- Throttle Response Controllers
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- USB Accessories / Cables
- Video Processors / Switchers
- Wire / Cable Spools
- Wire Organization
- Wireless Accessory Control
- Wireless Charging
- Specials / On Sale
What information do we collect?
Importel Ltd. collects personal information that you provide to us voluntarily. Such personal information may include contact information, such as name, address, and telephone number; your personally identifiable comments/questions about our products and services and information required to order our products and services (including credit card information.)
In addition, please remember that any personal information that is voluntarily posted to any public area of the Web Sites - such as a chat room -- may always be accessible to other visitors and that there is nothing Importel Ltd. can do to prevent collection, use or disclosure of this information by those visitors.
How will Importel Ltd. use and disclose the personal information we collect?
We use and disclose this personal information for the following purposes:
- To process orders, credit card payments and to collect amounts you owe.
- To respond to your requests for information and service and to communicate with you.
- For internal research and marketing initiatives so we better understand your needs and ways in which we can improve our products and services.
- To manage and administer our business.
- To support marketing and sales initiatives.
- To send product information and special offers that we think may be of interest to you, in each case only if you have provided your consent to receiving such materials.
We may also use or disclose your personal information for other purposes, which we will disclose at the time of collection.
We sometimes transfer personal information to others, including to affiliated entities or unrelated companies, that carry out certain functions on our behalf such as shipping companies and financial agencies. In those cases we reasonably attempt to ensure those entities not use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than as directed by Importel Ltd. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. We are not responsible for such third party privacy policies or how they treat information about their users.
By using importel.com, you consent to the collection and use of information by Importel Ltd. as specified above. Generally, if you provide us with your personal information, we will assume that you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information as described in this Privacy Statement, if applicable, or otherwise at the time of collection.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personal information is kept secure using physical, electronic and managerial procedures designed to protect the integrity, security and appropriate use of your personal information and to prevent theft, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information for the purpose for which the information was collected and the purposes disclosed in the section above titled ”How will Importel Ltd. use and disclose the personal information we collect?”.
We will retain your personal information as is required for these purposes, subject to reasonable legal limitation periods and statutory or regulatory retention requirements and our document retention policies.
Although we have enacted security measures for our Web Sites, we cannot guarantee absolute security of our Web Sites or the security of information that you submit (or that we send to you) over the Internet, since no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. Your use of the Internet and electronic mail is at your own risk. You should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail or posting on the Importel web site.
Privacy Statement Update Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our web site, please feel free to contact our webmaster.