Uark Bluetooth Audio Interface (USB Powered - Bluetooth via AUX Input)
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
UARK-7 receives power from a USB port and outputs music via Bluetooth through a 3.5mm (AUX) audio plug in your vehicle or home system.
- UARK-7 utilizes the latest Bluetooth technology and offers up to 33 feet of range.
- Connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- Automatic re-connection of up to 8 memorized devices.
- Supports SBC, AAC & MP3 compression formats.
- Unique electromagnetic noise-filtering technology removes power noise issues.
- UARK-7 Bluetooth Receiver
- 20" Connector Extension (3.5mm female AUX to RCA male)
- User Manual
If your vehicle has a USB and an AUX input, simply plug UARK-7 into both of those ports and switch the car audio system to AUX mode.
If your vehicle only has an AUX input, plug UARK-7's USB into a USB charger adapter, power bank or USB power source of your choice. Then plug the 3.5mm audio plug into the AUX input. If the cable length is too short, please use the included extension cable.
Please click here for installation and pairing instructions.
Please click here for additional information.