SaddleTramp Factory Lid Speaker Adapter Kit (Harley-Davidson '14 - up)
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
Let's face it... Harley did a great job with their speaker lids. The only problem is that they chose the wrong speaker size! A 5" x 7" is about the worst speaker size ever made and a 6" x 9" is one of the most aggressive speaker sizes ever made. So we came up with a great kit that allows you to properly mount killer 6" x 9" speakers in your factory 5" x 7" Harley speaker lids.
- American-Made Stainless Steel and Aluminum Hardware
- Adapter design strength is 20X stronger than other two piece adapters
- Built for larger, high performance speakers
- This adapter set assumes that the new 6×9 speaker will have a spacer mounted to the front of the speaker large enough to make clearance for the speaker\‘s movement (most 6×9 speakers do, but not all).
- Optionally, a 1/2" spacer can be added to this kit. (SPAD5X76X9FSP)
- Comes with Left & Right adapter (Pair)
- Speakers are not included
Fits Harley-Davidson 2014-Up
Note: This kit will not work with CVO electronic lid lock mechanisms
This kit requires modification of your factory speaker lids. The integrated plastic basket on the underside of the speaker lid must be cut off and ground down to create a flat mounting surface for the adapter to mount on. This is done quickly and easily with a Roloc disc and a die grinder.
This kit includes (8) eight aluminum threaded nutserts. A nutsert tool with an 8-32 insert is required to complete installation.