Fortin Bypass Module (Mostly Domestic Vehicles - Self Learning)
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
The INT-SLPL is a Data Bus interface control module for most domestic vehicles 1998 through 2009. It is a transponder bypass that will also allow you to control the electric door locks, factory alarm, parking lights, heated seats and other available options including a tachometer output.
- FLASH-LINK updatable.
- 2-way Data-Link communication port.
- For Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, GMC, Hummer, Jeep, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep vehicles.
- Passkey III, Passlock I & II and VATS data bypass kit via class 2 databus (J1850).
- Automatically enables the heated-mirrors, heated-seats and rear-defrost if engine core temperature is below 0 degrees Celsius on select vehicles.
- Consumes only 4mA at rest to prevent battery drain and functions at very low temperatures.
- Stable from 4.5 to 25 volts, and to -40 degrees celcius.
- Compatible with more than 400 different years, makes and models.
- 2 step programming procedure.
- Simplified and fool-proof installation instructions.
- Self-Learning algorithm allows the module to detect the type of vehicle and adjusts automatically.
- Estimated install and program time is less than 15 minutes.
It is compatible with any remote starter and supports 2-way Datalink communication for a simplified installation Functionality varies depending on the vehicle. See vehicle application guide for supported features.
Please visit ifar.ca for a vehicle compatibility list.