SaddleTramp 10-Channel DSP + Integration Interface (Harley-Davidson '98 - '13)
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
Digital Signal Processor + Interface:
- 10 channels of output from the DSP
- 32-band graphic EQ per channel with a selectable slope (12, 24, 36, or 48db per octave)
- Built-in selectable crossover per channel (high, low & band) to achieve the perfect sound
- Independent equalization for front, rear, and subwoofer
- Time delay circuit per channel (front and rear channels can be delayed independently up to 10ms)
- Tuning setup and wireless control via a smart device application (tablet or mobile phone)
- Read, write, and store configurations for future recall
- Optional password protection feature for tuning control via the mobile app
- Small footprint for easy installation behind the fairing
- Pre-wired harness for easy amplifier installation
- Retains balance and fade control
- Built-in clipping detection and limiting circuits
- Bass knob included
- Water-resistant case & connections
- Micro-B USB updatable
- FLH 1998-2013
- FLT 1998-2013
Enhance your sound system with a DSP that gives you full tuning control from the palm of your hand and is designed for easy integration with aftermarket or factory audio systems.
Upgrade Your Music Experience and Customize Your Sound:
This DSP allows you to adjust and control the sound system specifically for the acoustics of your ride and personal audio preferences.
Built-in Integration and Easy Installation:
Compatible with Harley-Davidson:
Please click here for motorcycle application and additional information.