Arc Audio SW Series Shallow Subwoofer (10" - 350W RMS - Dual 2 Ohm)
This product is on backorder.
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
Space is truly the final frontier when it comes to designing a subwoofer system. After extensive planning, designing, and modeling, the Acoustic Engineering Team at ARC Audio has developed a shallow-mount subwoofer solution that meets our expectations for performance and reliability. We proudly introduce the new SW Series subwoofers.
- Shallow basket design
- Inverted motor design
- Internal Neo U-Cup style motor design
- 3" Aluminum Former HD-Copper Voice Coil
- High quality N42UH hi-temp Neo motor magnet
- Heavy duty treated cast aluminum basket design
- Heavy duty woven Poly cotton and Nomex spider
- 1-piece front surround mounting ring (structural)
- Integrated thermal motor design (motor and structure, basket)
- Cellulose fiber, composite treated reinforced hydrophobic cone design
- High retention aluminum spider captioning ring improves spider reliability
- Structural llnear cone design prevents cone breakup and improves performance
- Aluminum voice coil / cone combo joint improves overall structural integrity and thermal heat removal from the VC while improving joint reliability
- Power Handing (Peak): 700 Watts
- Power Handling (RMS): 350 Watts
- Impedance: Dual 2 Ohm
- Xmax: 15mm
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Cutout Diameter: 9.1"
- Mounting Depth: 2.437"
With space in today's vehicles being at an extremely valuable premium the ARC Audio SW Series Subwoofers offer a compact, shallow, and performance-oriented solution for the most demanding of music lovers. The SW Series offers an SQL Style performance design in an incredibly compact package.