Wavtech Bass Restoration Processor / LOC / Line Driver (2 Channel - Remote)
Please log in to order products.
- Product Information
There are certain types of music that just don't have enough good, low bass. If you listen to classic rock, older hip-hop or Banda music, you know that something is missing. The bassRESTOR fills in the gaps and adds just the right amount of bass back into your music. Our unique Multi-Function Remote Level Control (RLC) lets you adjust the overall bass volume, the amount of bass restoration effect needed for a particular song or defeat the effect completely when no restoration is required.
- 2 Channel Bass Restoration Processor:
- Complete Tuning Control (Effect, Width, Frequency)
- Variable Subsonic Filter
- Line Driver or Line Output Converter
- Includes Multi-Function Remote Level Control (RLC)
- Differential Balanced Inputs
- Low Impedance Outputs
- Variable Gain with Clip LED
- Auto Turn-On via DC-Offset or Audio Signal Detect
- Generated +12V Remote Output
- OEM Load Detect Compatible
- Selectable Ground Isolation
- Professional Grade Panel Mount RCA's
- Locking Detachable Power and Speaker Terminals
- Compact Aluminum Chassis w/Detachable Mounting Tabs
- LinkLD is required when integrating into all amplified (and most non-amplified) Chrysler / Dodge / Fiat / Ferrari / Maserati systems
- Output Voltage Max (RCA): >10V RMS
- Output Impedance: <50 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity (SPK/RCA): 2-20Vrms / 0.5-5Vrms
- Max Input Voltage (SPK): 40Vrms
- Frequency Response: 5-400Hz
- THD+N (SPK/RCA): <0.1% / <0.1%
- S/N (SPK/RCA): >118dBA / >128dBA
- Parametric (Boost/Q/Freq): 0 to +12dB / 1.5-5 / 30-80HZ
- Subsonic Filter: 5Hz-40Hz, -24dB/Oct
- Turn-On Trigger: +12V, DC-offset & Audio Detect
- Generated +12V Output: >500mA
The bassRESTOR has both speaker level and RCA inputs, so it integrates easily with factory or aftermarket sources. There is a variable frequency subsonic filter for fine system tuning.
Please click here to view the user manual.